Strategic Account Manager
St. Louis, MO
Elemental Enzymes is looking for a Strategic Account Manager with experience in managing agricultural product sales to distribution. The Strategic Account Manager will assist in several key sales operational areas including strategy & planning, control, service, business processes and strategic initiatives. The primary focus of this position is to improve business performance and increase sales of their accounts. The successful candidate will join a team that is passionate about sustainable agriculture- and biochemical-based solutions.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with customers to ensure long-term success.
• Create business development opportunities through existing relationships or by tapping into previously untouched markets.
• Identification and development of new sales opportunities including preparation of sales proposals, contracts and other documents.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Continuous accountability for the status of all sales prospects.
• Timely communicate to Elemental Enzymes leadership regarding opportunities, obstacles and needs identified in product differentiation and selling process.
• Efficient management of sales-related expenses in accordance with company guidelines.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture, economics or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of Sales/Management/Marketing experience in the agricultural industry
• Strong understanding of crop development and the use of products to enhance production
• Proven track record in strategic decision making
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases)
• Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
• Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
• Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one worksite to another.
• Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
• Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
• Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
• Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
• Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
• Repetitive motion: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
• None: The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Flexible with time commitments to Headquarters, St. Louis, MO, United States
Competitive base range and commissions
About Elemental Enzymes
Elemental Enzymes Ag and Turf is a life sciences company that discovers, develops and produces innovative products to increase crop yields. Elemental Enzymes was founded in 2011 on technology to make and stabilize novel enzymes and has grown to address the agriculture market with enzyme and chemical technologies that have an “outside in” approach to address crop needs. Elemental Enzymes is delivering world-class products to top agricultural companies through license and sales opportunities. We are looking for energetic, challenge-driven staff to continue support of current products and lead its innovative pipeline to market.
Please email a cover letter and CV/resume with the Subject Line: Strategic Account Manager to email@example.com. References required upon request.